Friday 22 January 2010

Sherlock Holmes

Where I live the local cinema has a cheap day Tuesday where you can visit the cinema before 5pm and pay only £4.95 they also give out vouchers discounting the price of the next ticket which you can use on Tuesday too so for £2.95 I went to the cinema.
I was tempted to go and see New Moon as I went to see Twilight, but to be honest I found the first film very funny in like the wrong way, and I really don't like the character Bella shes as unlikable in the books as she is in the film, of course I know that's the point I'm meant to imagine that I'm Bella, but that's too much hard work. I was really skeptical about seeing Sherlock Holmes in all the trailers I had seen it looked like a bad comedy, and Avator didn't appeal to me, it may be the first of its kind but it doesn't mean its actually any good. But I will have to say I was pleasantly surprised by Sherlock Holmes, I thought all the actors cast were appropriate for the characters, and its was good to see Jude Law in a good role.

1 comment:

  1. Haven't seen it yet, but will get round to it...

    ReplyDelete